Bovine Abortion Tissue PCR Panel
KSVDL is now offering a panel that includes testing for five Leptospira serovars (L. canicola, L.grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona), IBR, BVD type 1 and 2, and Neospora caninum in fetal tissue.
Specimens to submit: 1 gm fresh tissues that include
Bovine Abortion Serology Panel
This serology panel includes testing for Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR), Bovine Viral Diarrhea (BVD 1 and 2), Lepto (includes all five serovars), Neospora caninum, Brucella abortus
Specimens: 2-3 ml serum (red top) or preservative tube
Bovine Neonatal Enteric Diarrhea PCR Panels
- For all three panels either 5 gms of feces of 1 gm fresh intestine can be submitted in a sterile container.
- This PCR is competed Monday through Friday and expected Turnaround Time is 1-2 days.
- The results are reported out as Positive, Negative, Suspect, with Ct values.
- Bovine Neonatal Enteric Diarrhea PCR Full Panel
Viral pathogens: Bacterial & Protozoal pathogens
Coronavirus E. coli K99
Rotavirus (group A) Salmonella sp.
- Bovine Neonatal Enteric Diarrhea PCR Viral Panel
Rotavirus (group A)
- Bovine Neonatal Enteric Diarrhea PCR Bacterial: Protozoal Panel
This PCR detects:
Bacterial and Protozoal pathogens:
E. coli K99
For more information contact KSVDL Client Care at 866-512-5650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.