KSVDL Personnel Publications and ActivitiesPublications
- A porcine enterovirus G associated with enteric disease contains a novel papain-like cysteine protease. Knutson TP, Velayudhan BT, Marthaler DG. Journal General Virology. 2017 Jun;98(6):1305-1310
- Bacterial flora of liver abscesses in crossbred beef cattle and Holstein steers fed finishing diets with or without tylosin. Amachawadi RG, Purvis TJ, Lubbers BV, Homm JW, Maxwell CL, Nagaraja TG.
Accepted: Journal of Animal Science
- Transient Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) infections in cattle that are experimentally exposed to cattle persistently infected (PI) with BVDV. Lalitha Peddireddi, Kelly A. Foster, Elizabeth G. Poulsen, Baoyan An, Quoc Hung Hoang, Catherine O’Connell, Joseph W. Anderson, Daniel U. Thomson, Gregg A. Hanzlicek, Jianfa Bai, Richard A. Hesse, Richard D. Oberst, Gary A. Anderson
Accepted: Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigations
- Genotypic and epitope characteristics of group A porcine rotavirus strains circulating in Canada. Naseer O, Jarvis MC, Ciarlet M, Marthaler DG. Virology. 2017 Jul;507:53-63
- A novel RNA-based in situ hybridization to detect Seneca Valley virus in neonatal piglets and sows affected with vesicular disease Resende TP, Marthaler DG, Vannucci FA. PLoS One. 2017 Apr 10;12(4)
- Dr. Brian Lubbers was appointed to the Food Armor® Foundation Board of Directors.
- Dr. Gary Anderson attended the World Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians in Sorrento, Italy.
- Dr. Doug Marthaler presented poster illustrating development and validation of a multiplex real time RT-PCR to detect Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus, Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus, and Porcine Deltacoronavirus at the World Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians in Sorrento, Italy.
- Dr. Doug Marthaler attend the American Society for Virology in Madison, WI.
- Dr. Gregg Hanzlicek and 4th year KSU-CVM student Ben Bennett investigated a mastitis issue on a Kansas dairy.