KSVDL New Resources
Tick Borne Disease Serology Screen
KSVDL is now offering a serology panel that screens for Canine ehrlichiosis, Lyme disease, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- Lyme disease is transmitted by the deer tick, causing stiffness, lameness, swollen joints, loss of appetite, fatigue, and possibly fever.
- Canine ehrlichiosis is transmitted by the brown dog tick. The various symptoms include fever, loss of appetite, depression, weight loss, runny eyes and nose, swollen limbs, and possibly bleeding.
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever is carried by the American dog tick, the wood tick, and the lone star tick. The symptoms include fever, stiffness, neurological problems, and possibly skin lesions.
For more information, please contact KSVDL Client Care at email@example.com or 866-512-5650.
Check out our NEW videos on the KSVDL YouTube Channel!!
- Heat treatment for heartworm testing
- Polioencephalomalacia (PEM) in cattle
- Deep pharyngeal swab from live cattle
- Nasal swab for EHV-1 & 4 and influenza sampling