- Raghavan RK, Goodin DG, Neises D, Anderson GA, Ganta RR (2016) Hierarchical Bayesian Spatio–Temporal Analysis of Climatic and Socio–Economic Determinants of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0150180. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0150180
- Hanzlicek GA, Raghavan RK, Ganta RR, Anderson GA (2016) Bayesian Space-Time Patterns and Climatic Determinants of Bovine Anaplasmosis. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0151924. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0151924
- Niederwerder, M. C., C. J. Jaing, J. B. Thissen, A. G. Cino-Ozuna, K. S. McLoughlin, and R. R. Rowland. 2016. Microbiome associations in pigs with the best and worst clinical outcomes following co-infection with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) and porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2). Vet Microbiol, 188: 1-11.
- Dr. Jamie Henningson presented at Academy of Veterinary Consultants meeting in Irving, TX on cases of hepatic necrosis in calves secondary to mineral over supplementation.
- Dr. Jianfa Bai presented “Molecular Diagnostic Technologies and Assay Development” at the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, Langston University.
- Drs. Ram Raghavan, Dave Rethorst, and Gregg Hanzlicek presented at the Bovine Anaplasmosis Symposium in Salina, KS.
- Dr. Gregg Hanzlicek spoke at the 102nd Annual K-State ARCH roundup in Hays, KS on bovine anaplasmosis.
Return to Index